Our School Uniform
At Saville House School we believe that the wearing of uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of our school and setting an appropriate tone. Our children wear their uniform with pride, promoting equality and a sense of community. We ask that everyone; children, parents and carers help to ensure that the school dress code is always observed.
New and used uniform can be purchased from our on site shop using the order form below.
- Grey jumper or cardigan with logo;
- Grey blazer with logo;
- Red striped tie;
- White shirt;
- Grey pleated skirt / grey trousers / grey shorts;
- Red striped school dress (summer);
- White, black or grey socks/tights.
- Plain black leather or leather style shoes.
- Polo shirt with logo with matching shorts (or black tracksuit bottoms) and zip up jacket;
- Plimsoles or trainers.
- One piece swimming costume / pocketless swimming short.
- Jewellery should not be worn for school for health and safety reasons and is actively discouraged;
- If necessary, a small pair of plain studs can be worn but must be removed for P.E and swimming.
- A watch may be worn
- Nail varnish should not be worn for school.
- Haircuts should not be less that a grade ‘one’;
- Hair should not be coloured;
- If longer than shoulders, it should be worn 'up' at all times.
- No extreme hairstyles or tramlines are allowed.
All clothing marked with a name-tape or similar
Please label your child’s possessions including shoes and socks to avoid confusion and upset when property is lost.